We offer an internship for a designer that will collaborate on our concepts and textile designs as well as the execution of it. You are a student on an advanced bachelor or master level in studies at an art school or university. Skills in textile design and making is very handy, but not necessary.
What do we expect from you?
- Independent, responsible, eager to learn, 'hands on' attitude.
- Experience in (basic) textile knowledge, techniques.
- e.g. InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator.
- A clear portfolio that shows who you are and what you do.
- Interest in innovation in textiles, fashion, architecture and design.
Duration of the internship is 3-6 moth, 3 to 4 days a week.
You can start from September 2017 at our office or workshop in Amsterdam. We expect you to provide for your own housing in the region (We can only provide basic guidance on where to look for housing).
Please send your letter of motivation and a link to your on-line portfolio to Studio Petra Vonk : firstname.lastname@example.org.