VBAT Group is a leading branding and design agency based in Amsterdam.
We are a house of specialists with a strong track record of building vibrant relationships with game changing brands. We deliver exceptional design solutions for multinationals that influence the world as well as idealistic start-ups eager to change it.
We believe design can offer brands and organisations a clear path forward in an ever-changing world.
We are an opinionated partner that promises to deliver beyond the obvious.
All our work shares a common purpose, change.
We are situated in an inspiring location in Amsterdam, the former bicycle factory Simplex.
Our team represents a vibrant mix of national and international talent, driven to create and deliver outstanding design.
Currently we have a vacancy for a:
Operations – Traffic Manager
Together with the Operations Director you will be responsible for the planning, traffic and administration of the operations department, you report directly to the Operations Director
- You will guard the planning and prepare briefings and reviews
- You distribute and handle the briefings internally
- You open job numbers as well as PO's and keep track of the 3rd party invoices including signing them off
- You will conduct the OHW conversations with account and Finance department
- You prevent and signal overrun on projects and handle accordingly
- You are responsible for the approven registration of worked hours on clients
- You make sure all is filed correct according to our internal organisation
- You are young, eager and aspires to get more experience in a professional environment with the aim to learn and grow yourself
- You aspire to learn about the strategic operations process
- You have strong communication skills
- You push boundaries, explore fresh ideas and inspire others
- You are a flexible, pro-active and efficient worker
- You have an MBO and at least 4 years of relevant working experience or a HBO with at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- You possess excellent knowledge of Excel, skilled in setting up several reports
- You have excellent knowledge of English, as well as the Dutch language
- You are willing to walk that extra mile, no 9-5 mentality
- You'll be part of a working environment that is dynamic, inspiring and informal with plenty of space for new initiatives
- You will work with and alongside our Operations director and are in frequent contact with our Business controller, account- en design department within our different disciplines (Retail, Packaging, Corporate Identity)
- You'll get plenty of space to help initiate, stimulate and challenge the team to develop the best ideas
- Creativity, empathy, team spirit, ambition and the willingness to keep developing yourself are the key drivers at VBAT
If you fit the profile and are available, please send your portfolio and/or CV to our HR Manager, Ingeborg Prins, at Ingeborg.email@example.com or contact her for further inquiries at 0031 (0)6-46910171.