iGC international is looking for an intern graphic design in Rotterdam, www.igc-international.com
About iGC international
At IGC International, we believe in the power of promotional products. An effective promotional product is perfect to every standard: inspired by your brand, meaningful to your customers, guided by the highest sourcing-principles and tailored to local needs. IGC International empowers global brands to create perfect branded products. With our extensive and reliable network of local and international partners we can deliver them anywhere in the world, on time and without hassle.
Memorable design that makes your product pop.
Everything begins with a good idea that plugs into the brand. Great product design speaks volumes about your brand. If you come up with something memorable, your customers will find it a joy to use, keep and treasure – and they'll feel good every time they pick it up.
Description of the internship
As an intern you will work on our latest design projects, working with Adobe Creative Cloud(Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign). Other activities include sourcing the latest (trending) design products, DTP, photo editing, making great presentations.
What iGC international provides interns during their placement:
- Students will assist the in-house design department on the ongoing design projects.
- Development of practical design skills, including Adobe CS
- Working with different brands
- Daily lunch
- Internship placements are for a minimum of 6 months up to 12 months.
What we expect from an intern:
- A very good foundation of Photoshop / Illustrator/ Indesign
- A good foundation of skills in Microsoft Powerpoint and Microsoft Word
- Organised and precise
- Good professional communication and cooperation skills
- Hands on mentality
- General interest in design & trends is a plus
The position is for a minimum of 6 months (up to 12 months) paid internship. Our office is based in Rotterdam, so you need to already be living in the Netherlands, or willing to relocate.
Send your written application and portfolio to email@example.com
Do you have questions? Call 010-750 33 50 and ask for Arend