Qindle® is a Dutch innovation and design company that operates globally within FMCG and Consumer technology industries. We are a team of creative consultants, designers and engineers with decades of experience in enabling ambitious companies to deliver product and brand experiences that matter to people, build business and mind the environment.
By combining the strength of expertise and personality together with an effective think and can-do mentality we always deliver on our straightforward brand promise: Make it Real.
We are recruiting an all-round graphic designer who is conceptually strong but is also able to focus on and craft the smallest details. You understand and embrace the power of brands and distinctive assets and know how to translate this into design work that is bold, contemporary and relevant. You are able to easily switch between different industries and categories (from FMCG to Technology), creating work that is appropriate for our client’s vision. You will be working closely together with our creative director, strategy consultants and team of designers and visualizers.
From your experience and personal interests, you:
• Are a Designer with 5+ years of experience working across a variety of
categories (preferably on global brands).
• Are a strategic thinker and creative do-er.
• Have experience in translating storytelling in 360 sensory (branded) worlds.
• Are able to create visual identities, key visuals and conceptual packaging.
• Understand the value of design for business and brand equity.
• Have an excellent grasp of Adobe software, knowledge of #D or motion graphics is a plus.
• Can work with brand guidelines and possess a strong knowledge of design standards.
• Have a pragmatic approach and get things done.
• Are curious, flexible and resourceful.
• Thrive for the best and understand “the best”, is done together
• You always work towards an outcome, not output.
Qindle will offer you a position in which your own ambitions will define the boundaries of your job description. A chance to be meaningful in the next development step in Qindle’s creative consultancy business and company culture. Working with people that feel the necessity to keep on learning and want to be the best in what they do. We all thrive by change.
Only applications with a portfolio submitted will be reviewed. This can be via a PDF (no more than 20MB) or a website. You can send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.