About the Studio
Studio Stallinga BV, an internationally acclaimed studio in Amsterdam is looking for an intern. The Studio Stallinga team works from concept to realisation on a broad variety of projects using a great variety of production techniques. The studio realizes both mass-produced items and unique, technically advanced installations.
Description of the internship
As an intern you will work on our latest design projects, working in 2D and 3D software. Other activities include research, procurement, programming, electrical engineering, modelling and testing.
What Studio Stallinga provides interns during their placement:
- Students will assist the in-house team on the ongoing projects
- Development of practical industrial design skills, including SolidWorks, technical documentation, good design practices and project planning.
- Working hours 9 – 5, Monday – Friday
- Daily lunch
- Internship placements are for a minimum of 6 months up to 12 months; including a 3 month trial period to make sure that the student is a good match within our team.
What we expect from an intern:
- 3rd year student (Netherlands: IPO and Technical University) – please note we do not provide interships for graduaction projects
- A very good foundation of SolidWorks and 3D modelling skills
- A good foundation of skills in Photoshop / Illustrator
- The ability to communicate ideas through sketches
- Good knowledge of industrial production techniques and materials
- Good professional communication and cooperation skills
- Electronics or Architecture interest is a plus
We work in a small informal team, with a friendly and open working environment where you can challenge and develop your skills.
Note: Please only apply if you are a student and currently able to reside in Europe